Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 12 - animals

I have always had some type of animal as a pet.  Before "V" was born, Lola was our only baby.  Then Otis came along about 4 years after her.  They are sweet dogs...but since "V" is here, of course they have taken a back seat to all the love in the house.  They are mostly outside dogs now and come in only when it is raining or cold.  I do miss snuggling with Lola in the bed or on the couch.  Otis is just way too big to snuggle with, but man does he try.  I know "V" loves animals and I can't wait for her to be old enough or big enough rather to just go out in the backyard and play with the muts.  Until then...we will proceed with caution out in the back yard and love on them when they are dry and clean ;-)

No comments: