Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10 - music

There is a big joke at our house that "I don't like music".  Let me clarify.  I can't just sit and listen to music like Artie can for hours on end.  I have to be doing something or in the car to listen to music for any extended period of time.  I am also not a fan of needless music in movies and TV shows.  That being said...I do actually love music.  I love to sing, listen to great music, and be inspired by music.  I married someone that lives by music.  He knows every song on the radio I swear.  We go to musical things together for enjoyment...from concerts to the opera.  The best thing in the world is how much our little tator tot loves music.  She hears a beat and just goes crazy singing and dancing.  I LOVE that she got our LOVE of music.  I can't wait to see if she can sing like her momma or not.  Until then...she can just sing as loud as she wants and completely off key!

No comments: