Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 4 - my child

Today and everyday, I am thankful for my one sweet child.  We think she is as cute as a button...but of course we would!  "V" is the perfect blend of me and Artie.  She looks like me...and acts like both of us.  She loves to be cuddled and held, but is very independant and will do her own thing if she feels like it.  Cracking us up is her daily goal, I think.  Yesterday, I stayed home with her because she is not feeling well.  But during the day, she really perked up.  She was trying to open the oven and I told her to get away it was hot.  She so lovingly looked at me and then touched it again.  I asked her if she needed a spankin' and she quickly smiled, stuck out her little hip, and slapped her own leg while laughing out loud.  Lord help us!  She is going to be a fun child, but a headstrong little lady!  The day I had her, my life has been forever changed.  I prayed for years for a child and God answered my faithful prayer...but now I think he had some humor in him giving us a baby just like us...I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: