Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 8 - friends

This could be the longest post ever.  My friends are a huge part of my life...but now married with a child...it seems that role has changed a bit.  You find your time is so limited that seeing friends like you use to has taken a back burner to play time, laundry, dishes, and hanging with your family. But I do love my friends. Each one has a specific personality that really seems to work well with mine. None of my friends have a personality like mine...I love that they are much sweeter and kindhearted than me. Since I have so many different factions of my life, when I got married I was really nervous. All my friends were there and they are all so different and things may get uncomfortable. But if course not...they acted like they were all best buds with each other. They know me inside and out and still choose to be my friend...for that I am very thankful.

No comments: