Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 - my parents

I could not have picked better parents if I had the choice myself. They are compltely unselfish and always put us first. We always went to church as a family and they gave us the foundation of a great love for God. As Grandparents now...they are unbelievable. They love my child even though they see way too much of me in her...he he. My mom unselfishly keeps my baby while I work and I could not be more thankful! I don't ever worry about her being loved or her safety. "V" loves her Mimi and paw paw. I am also glad they showed their children that a marriage is not always perfect, but you make it work. They have always had a life outside of their children...and I think that helped out a lot when we all left the home...no true empty nest. Thank you for all you do...I hope to repay you by being the same type of parent.

No comments: